Original school building. Clarksville, TN 1952 Dr. W. Roy Stewart founded Clarksville School of Theology in 1952, in Clarksville Tennessee. The establishment of Clarksville School of Theology in 1952, makes it one of the oldest Fundamental Bible Colleges in the United States of America.
In November of 1990, Dr. Roy Stewart retired from Clarksville School of Theology after serving the School and his Lord faithfully. Also, in November 1990, Dr. Grover Twiddy became the 2nd President of Clarksville School of Theology. Consequently, changing its name to Clarksville Theological Seminary and moving the College to Kinston, NC. On January 15, 1996, Dr. Charles Ray Ennis became the 3rd President of the Clarksville Theological Seminary moving it to its present location in Clayton, NC.
Current School Building On October 23, 2019, Dr. Jon M. Jenkins became the current President of the Clarksville Theological College & Seminary and Dr. Brian J. Money became the Vice President.
The work and purpose with which Clarksville set out to accomplish is still continuing today. The purpose and mission of the school is being fulfilled by both undergraduate and graduate level studies, and through a global off-campus extended studies program.
As a result, any person, far or near, desiring a fundamental Bible based education will find it available to them at Clarksville Theological College & Seminary.